Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dear Zombie Apocalypse Diary Day 5: Welcome to Elektrozavodsk...

Monday night, chose a US server, yet got night time… ok. This is going to be a short one.

Dear Zombie Apocalypse Diary…

Once again I’m a new survivor, finding myself on the beach, at Elektrozavodsk. This was my first time anywhere near this location, I was worried. It was night time, and I’d heard rumours about the dreaded Elektro being a bandit mecca.

Being that it was dark, I guess the one advantage was that the zeds couldn’t see me, the disadvantage, I couldn’t see them. But I kept on the move, trying to discover anything useful. Got chased by some zeds, but lost them quick, didn’t get a scratch on me.

After wondering around for a little while, I got tailed again, I ran, right into a building, there was a stairwell, and a very loud sound of flies buzzing, disturbing, I ran up it, to one floor, there was loot, I picked it up, and then ran up to the next floor, where there were a few more items to pick up. I now had a gun, an AK, it was loaded, I turned around and faced the stairs, ready for those zeds to appear. They didn’t, but I could hear them, loud and growly. I took a look around where I was, it was a small space, surrounded by windows and nothing else, no doors, no more stairs up.

So I waited, expecting zeds to come charging up the stairs. It was dark, those flies were buzzing, the zeds were growling. And then I heard it, gunshots below, the zeds were quiet. But the flies buzzing seemed even louder. More waiting, nobody came up.

After a while, I figured it might be safe to venture down, so started down those stairs, when I got there, there was someone at the bottom of the stairwell. They had a crowbar, I ran past them, announcing that I’m friendly. I was unharmed when I went past, but I did hear a suspicious ‘swish’. Then I ran into the ground floor room, I was almost out of the building, then I saw another survivor in a door way. Crouched, gun pointed at me. Before I even got a chance to say anything… a brief flash, and I was dead.

Note: Geez... where were these guys on Sunday when I wanted a quick death.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, It can be hard to find true "friendly" players, especially if you see a group.

    Keep your head down and go north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I've been told before, I'll do that.. as soon as I grab some supplies!

    ReplyDelete