Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DayZ Quickie

Tonight's DayZ time not worth recording as a "Zombie Apocalypse Diary", as when I finally logged in after massive house work and some time spent in ArmA II Bootcamp to familiarize myself with some basic controls I realized it was way too late in the evening for it. So I thought, what the hell, I might as well suicide.

When I logged in this evening I had nothing saved from last nights adventures, I was back at start point anyway. So I had nothing to lose. 

There was one item of interest in my very brief DayZ session, when I was walking towards civilization I heard some gunshots, and saw a building in the distance go up in flames. I was quite curious about that, so I ran towards that direction, didn't find anything other than zombies, which chased me. I just kept running and running. No matter where I ran, I couldn't shake the zombies off... Eventually they just ran me down, and I died. Took awhile though, I was running around like a complete loon.

No comments:

Post a Comment