Monday, April 11, 2011

Rugged Rift Adventuring

On Sunday I did Iron Tombs for the second time, went a bit better this time around. Didn't wipe on the firey dude at the end. Came through with no deaths at all. Can't say the same for a few of my fellow raiders. And I partly blame myself, I think as a tank, I failed.

So last night it was back to resetting my roles and souls. Trying Warlord/Paragon/Paladin for a tank spec. Will see how that goes, just need to practice.

As for my other Rift adventures, last night after role resetting and making some 'Rugged Steel Sabatons' (blue item that gave me an achievement) I ported to Scarwood Reach, wondered around aimlessly, completed some quests, helped another player with their quest (made a new friend). Picked up more artifacts. Noticed even though I have the Paladin soul with that restore full health ability, despite being in many close situations, I never had to use the ability. Yes, I rock. Altogether a pretty awesome night in Rift.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment