Wednesday, February 9, 2011

World of Warcraft Adventure Update

Last night I got my human warrior Maguire up to level 11 just before server shutdown for scheduled maintenance. And when I woke up this morning there was a shiny new fat patch to the game, all 3+ GBs of it are downloading now.

Maguire also experienced some interesting stuff in the last couple of days, last night by pure chance Maguire ended up on a totally different continent, partying and getting his boogie on at the Moonglade, as part of the Lunar Festival (anyone new to the game, do the firecracker quest, it’s totally worth it!)

Another little adventure also took me far out of my way, to Loch Mordan and beyond, where I discovered the Wetlands, got laughed at by another gamer because I attempted to board a ship and got bumped off, gamer told me it was because I didn’t have the Lich King expansion (well I do now!).

And then after all that I ventured into an area way beyond my Level, beasties attacked even while on the path, then I almost got death trapped in a graveyard because it was full of undead killing me! Everytime I revived I got killed again! Obviously, I escaped, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment